Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm back, once again!

Sorry I have not posted, been gone on a family trip. I did have a person that was supose to post for me. But she bailed out on me.
                  So more updates and fails coming. I made tons before I left, and I'm going make more.


           And good luck to Spotyourfail on your baby boy!
                                               

                                                         And I found out that Allison and her ex-fiance broke up.
               She said it was because he was abuse and what not. You never know,

                                      And brookelle is supose to be getting her lips done? And she "dyed" her hair, when  it is most likely photoshopped.





                                                                  Well more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment